Brightangothon International Tango Marathon
From organisers of England International Tango Festival.
Young, vibrant, cosmopolitan – Brighton is like London but much more laid back.
Venue is directly opposite Hove Station Mainline - (less than 1 hour from London, 30 minutes direct from Gatwick Airport!)
The quality is high but the prices are cheap as chips!
- Weekend Milonga Pass is only £39 and Weekend Workshop Pass is only £38.
- Or you can book individual items from £10! You don’t have to stay whole weekend.
There’s lots of Tango but also plenty of time to just relax and enjoy the town or beach.
- 20 HOURS DANCING
- 6 TOP DJS
- 4 SEPARATE MILONGAS (Fri Night, Sat Day, Sat Night, Sun Day)
- TRADITIONAL + NUEVO (SEPARATE HALLS)
- 3 MULTI LEVEL MUSICALITY WORKSHOPS
- SEPARATE 2 DAY BEGINNERS BOOTCAMP
- Ivan Arandia (Arg): Negracha Tango Club, London
- Steve Morrall (Uk): Bramshaw, TangoUK
- Paolita (Ita): Torino & Asti Festivals
- Frank Larmer (Uk): Registango
- Ira Ro (Rus) + Dance Inspired(Uk): England International Tango Festival & TangoBootCamp
The weekend is organized by TangoBootCamp.
We practice seriously ‘Happy Tango’ - passionate about our Tango but believe it is possible to still smile lots, be friendly, inclusive and have fun.
Remember you don’t need to attend the whole weekend to participate, but you should book in advance to get best price and ensure your space.
We hope to see you at Brightangothon International Tango Marathon (Oct 26-28 2018).