Tango Megatrip Spa to Greece 2
Tango mega-trip & spa to Greece II (second edition!)
11 to 14th of OCTOBER 2018- TANGO MEGATRIP TO GREECE II
A MEGATRIP is neither a tango marathon, nor a festival, it is a bit of both:
Four days, three nights, great venues + lessons + spa, all of these in a 5 star hotel on a greek beach!,
Hotel included, half board included, spa included, lessons included, milongas included!!
Check the details and early bird prices! Greece is waiting for you! ? (for the second time!!).
11 to 14 of October 2018 – TANGO MEGATRIP & SPA to GREECE – DETAILS
5 Star hotel “Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa”
For more info about prices, early bird etc,
• Accommodation (double, single or triple room)
• Half board (breakfast and dinner) breakfast: 7:30-10:00, dinner: 19:00-21:30
• FREE use of the SPA ( indoor heated swimming pool, steam bath, sauna and fitness room). From 12:00 to 20:00 daily
• A tango lesson per day (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) with Evi Anesti & Diego Mastrángelo (90 min duration)
• Entrance to the milongas with a drink (a glass of juice/beer/wine)
• Mini morning milonga on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 13:00!!
• FREE Wi-Fi and wired internet
EXTRA FEE (NOT INCLUDED):
Transportation from the airport to the hotel is not a simple task:
From the Airport, take the X1 bus (night N1). It will leave you at the KTEL building (the bus ends there, it is a rounded shaped building, a long distances bus hub). Ticket price 2€. Ride should last between half and one hour, depending on traffic. It will cross the entire city.
From there, long distance bus to Katerini the city. Ticket price around 7€. Ride lasts about two hours.
Taxi from Katerini the city, to Katerini the beach. Price 12-15€ depending on your face hahah (welcome to Greece!).
So total cost only for going, would be 2€+7€+12€ = 21€ in the best case scenario.
Because of that, we offer transportation from the city center to the hotel, at 10€ per person (that is, 5€ from the city center to the hotel, 5€ to go back from the hotel to the city center).
The bus will leave Thessaloniki’s city center on Thursday morning and return to it on Sunday noon. Book your flight having this two moments in mind.
Calculate one hour from the city center to the airport, remember that you must be at least one hour in advance of your flight, so our bus will leave you at 16 at the city center + one hour to the airport + one hour before your flight (at least), you should be flying back after 18:00.
Departure of our bus: Thursday 11:30 am, from Aristotelous Square (on Egnatia avenue, in front of the statue of Benizelou), that is the city center.
To reach the city center you will have to take a bus X1 (or N1 at night) that takes you from the airport till there, ticket costs 2€ per person.
Arrival of our bus: Sunday 16 pm to Aristotelous Square.
From there again you will have to take the bus X1 (or N1 at night) that takes you to the airport, ticket costs 2€ per person.
• Reservations are considered valid after the correspondent fee has been deposited.
• Privilege view rooms -to the sea- (on ground floor of first floor) have an extra cost of 10€ per night.
• Check in: every day at 14:00, check out: Sunday at 12:00
• Lessons will be held as follows:
every day from 17:00 to 18:30 intermediate (Diego Mastrangelo & Evi Anesti)
every day from 18:30 to 20:00 advanced (Diego Mastrangelo & Evi Anesti)
The goal of the lessons (which are not mandatory of course!) is to work on a subject during the three days, allowing a higher level of detail and understanding. All the material showed in the lessons will be explained at the end of each lesson for the attendees to film.
Single participants (leaders or followers) are welcome. We will do our best to match up single registrations according to the level you sign up to, but of course it is NOT A GUARANTEED Service. That is why it is always better to sign up with a partner to make sure you have THE ONE you wish to work with during classes.
• milongas start every evening at 22:30, end at 04:00 (on Saturday it ends at 5:00!)
• For those not staying at the hotel, costs are as follow:
lesson 10€, milonga with a drink 10€ (wine, beer or juice)
If you pay the lesson and the entrance to the milonga in advance, the cost is 7€ for each, per person.
- Paralía, Greece
- Event dates:
- From: Thursday, 11 October 2018 - To: Sunday, 14 October 2018
- Paralía, Greece
- Event dates:
- Event Starts: Thursday, 11 October 2018
- Event Ends: Sunday, 14 October 2018